Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 2 months ago

Why are Democrats opposed to reforming and modernising the voter system to be biometrics based ?

This would only leave the mail in system to be wide open to fraud. 

Because you will design a way to give trump a win, we're on to you lol

• Tmess2

I can just see the Republicans who opposed real ID lining up to be fingerprinted and have retinal scans taken so that they can vote.

No system is fraud-proof and adding additional expense to an already expensive election system that has done a good job of minimizing fraud (in recent years, proven fraud is less than 0.01% of all ballots cast) just can't be justified if you are a fiscal conservative.

• James

I am all for that, just submit DNA and proof that you are not a commie mole!

Republicans think that would be the mark of the beast that the deep state would use to control their thoughts and their bowel movements. 

NO method including mail-in is "wide open" now!

And that is just going too far - I already avoid anyplace that uses metal detectors - most with cameras - basically things are already NOT private enough for me - and I avoid a lot because of it!

Oh, I also will not carry a cell phone. - And there is a LOT more!