Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 2 months ago

Is Wwe Raw boring?

I swear Raw has the same matches over over and over it never changes I cannot even watch a full episode of Raw anymore Im like half asleep most of the time I berly watch Raw at all because of this replay Smackdown doing a little better new matches new stories but Raw is just to much of the same their is only like 1 new story if Raw is lucky. 

Yes. WAY too much talk and hype.

A lot of fans are saying it sucks being three hrs.

But it would still Suck if it was two hrs; they keep putting the same matches week after week.

Some say it will get better when Vince leaves, But I don't that happening.

Source(s): WWE Still Sucks

It most definitely is!

WWE has been boring for 10 years now.

• ?

i quit watching wrestling almost a decade ago now. it started getting lame. not to mention they quit hiring super hot women wrestlers. most of them now look very homely. but i respect they want the women's division to be taken more serious. most of my favorite wrestlers either retired or died. so there was no reason for me to watch anymore. wwe will still always hold a place in my heart though. i keep the awesome memories of the past awesomeness of wwe!

Yes i do, even Kevin Nash admitted it in an interview, he said it should be called WWE Monday night, not monday night raw. i just watch the wrestlers that are still there from back in early 2000s , like rey mysterio, sheamus, triple h, randy orton, rtruth, kofi kingston, john cena, edge, even though he came back in 2012, now everybody hates him now i even like to watch brock lesnar, other than that all those other crappy new wrestlers arent worth my time

3 hours is too long to not make it boring.

• Hector

Yes. Very boring. I dvr it and skip through most of it. The promos suck. The matches are all the same with a topa suicida leading into a commercial break. Plus there are countless replays of stuff that happened earlier in the show. I would love to pay $100,000 to kick Michael Cole in the balls. 

• Adam

It hasn't been great since they moved it to 3 hours. Even at 2 in the attitude era there were sleeper segments but now with more time to fill there's more of them. Ideally i'd like to see them cut it down to 2 hours. Actually you got me thinking. They have 5 hours of tv time each week. What if you took the women from both Raw and Smackdown and combined them into 1 brand (so 3 brands). Raw and smackdown become  2 show hour shows, the womens brand get a 60 minute show on a Monday night and try to get an additional hour say after smackdown.

Yes. It’s the same old thing almost every week.  If you think raw is boring, try watching smack down. 

Do we really need to see Lana going through the broadcasting table 9 times or whatever number it’s up to. 

The only ones worth watching are AJ, Riddle, and Keith Lee. They’re entertaining, and it shows that AJ is one of the best in the business. 

Maybe they should put Paul Heyman back in charge as creative director.