Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

What do guys who wear briefs do with their stuff?

i'm a girl but I've sometimes seen guys just in their underwear/wearing briefs n they look different down there. Sometimes you can see the full outline of their wiener n sometimes it looks completely empty with out any sign of a bulge. Do you sometimes just tuck it back between your legs, or are some guys built differently down there where it is hidden somehow?

They don’t do anything sometimes men are erect and therefore you can see they’re bulge if they are in just they’re tightie whities .  When they are not hard it’s not as clear to make out a guys penis

• adam

LOL some guys are just small. I wear boxers . I cant fit my unit inside those briefs

Not much.

Sometimes its moved to the right side or left side .

Getting jabbed by keys in a pants pocket is no fun.

Just wash the clothing, dry the clothing and wear the clothing.

Loose boxer briefs and more elastic briefs fit different.

Also loose cut and relaxed fit pants may have a different appearance.

Both men and women have different shapes and sizes.

• Jesus

That depends if the men had it erect or flabby when you saw them, and of the underwear that they had setting. There are also penises that are big in flaccidity and if one uses underpants white classic slips as Jockey, Hanes or similar models, it is marked enough the form, and if he has it circumcised the glans also stands out, if the testicles are big help to that the penis is noticed more. However with boxers the opposite happens, with them the penis is noticed alone when this erect, because he gets up easily.               

Some guys are larger than others down there causing it to show more.

It just depends on how your body is built.  I have seen guys with no bulge at all when in reality they were very well endowed and I have also seen guys with a good sized bulge who were very tiny.  It also depends on if you are in the flaccid state or maybe semi-hard.

i tuck it so i am flat with no bulge 

• edward

It’s an optical illusion.  Most mens underwear has a pouch for the genitals built into the front.  It just creates the illusion for men of average size.  

I usually tuck mine in my sock.

some guys have a small weiner