Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 2 months ago

Will Greta Thunberg be president of the United States one day?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

No.  That ignorant, delinquent juvenile school skipper with a big mouth is not American (Thank God!!) so she is ineligible to run.

• 1 month ago

The young lady is not an American citizen and can not become President of the United States.

• 2 months ago

if sleepy joe can, why not

• L
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

NEVER.....because, she is NOT a NATURAL BORN U.S. Citizen..........this is why her uncle will NEVER be our President either (George Soros).

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Sure, why not...  or at least Secretary of Waste management... 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It depends on Uncle George $oros.

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

I don’t think she would want to live here. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You have an exceedingly small brain

• 2 months ago

Not unless she becomes a US citizen.  Whenever I visited the states I was classed as an 'alien'!

• 2 months ago

Article II, Section 1 of the U.S. Constitution imposes only three eligibility requirements on persons serving as president, based on the officeholder’s age, time of residency in the U.S., and citizenship status:

"No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.