Is it alright to live in a fantasy world?

I have fantasy friends and I don't want real friends at all. I am just going to live my life the best way I can. I'm gonna do everything with my fantasy friends and myself. That includes, vacations, restaurants, and other activities. I'm gonna live like this to the day I die.

What do you think?

If you can afford this lifestyle or somehow turn it into a paying career, go for it. 

So what are you fantasy friends like? Hope one of them is a therapist 

Merry Christmas

I imagine it is your decision.  Imagine that.?  At least none of your friends are carrying a virus.  These type of people write books like "MobyDick" or "Harry Potter" or "Alice in Wonderland" or "Virginia Vagina" or "A Christmas Carol"

• Raja

There is nothing to think .It is an imaginary situation . If you have nothing else to do under the sun it is ok just to mark time . 

As long as your fantasy friends can cook, pay your rent, and drive you around to COSPLAY events, sure. Go for it. 

• to some degree it can be a way of escapism, but not completely as you have to deal with and function in reality too.

i'm curious to know how your childhood was for you to be a grown adult and still want to only live in your head. it's fascinating...

• Why are you worried about what we think in the real world? Surely you should be seeking the approval of your fantasy friends.

There is nothing harmful nor illegal about doing such zxj

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,