Is it alright to live in a fantasy world?

I have fantasy friends and I don't want real friends at all. I am just going to live my life the best way I can. I'm gonna do everything with my fantasy friends and myself. That includes, vacations, restaurants, and other activities. I'm gonna live like this to the day I die.

What do you think?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If you can afford this lifestyle or somehow turn it into a paying career, go for it. 

• 2 months ago

So what are you fantasy friends like? Hope one of them is a therapist 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Merry Christmas

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I imagine it is your decision.  Imagine that.?  At least none of your friends are carrying a virus.  These type of people write books like "MobyDick" or "Harry Potter" or "Alice in Wonderland" or "Virginia Vagina" or "A Christmas Carol"

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Raja
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

There is nothing to think .It is an imaginary situation . If you have nothing else to do under the sun it is ok just to mark time . 

• 2 months ago

As long as your fantasy friends can cook, pay your rent, and drive you around to COSPLAY events, sure. Go for it. 

• to some degree it can be a way of escapism, but not completely as you have to deal with and function in reality too.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

i'm curious to know how your childhood was for you to be a grown adult and still want to only live in your head. it's fascinating...

• Why are you worried about what we think in the real world? Surely you should be seeking the approval of your fantasy friends.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

There is nothing harmful nor illegal about doing such zxj

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.