Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

If you are married but separated but know your wife is being intimate with another man. Would you file for divorce immediately or wait?

The separation is very recent. There are children involved.

5 Answers

  • 2 months ago

    why wait? Drop her like a used Tampon

  • T J
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

    Divorce her. She did not wait to find another man. That should be enough to tell you its time for the divorce. Kids or not, how can you be with her? Your happiness does matter.

  • 2 months ago

    Heres the deal this isn't my first rodeo.  She's gone she doesn't care about the family or the kids.  Your going to pay big,  3 kids? All she has to do is say you drink or you may be dangerous whatever she's getting custody of the Kids and you most likely will never see them again no matter how much you love them, this is not divorce on TV.  This is real life and its screw the $hit out of the man thats the name of this nightmare. shes getting the house and your going to pay big for a long long long time.  Who cares who she is shagging your problem is figuring out how your going to live when the government takes 40% of your money in tax and she gets 50% of your money before tax if you cant work and pay her for any reason its jail baby.  You are in real trouble you are being divorce raped your future is likely homelessness suicide or jail. I hate to tell the truth but its probably best if you can keep her from divorcing. Please Men do not get married, do not assume that the courts will see you as equal to the woman do not for one second think you will get a fair break.  See all those homeless men out there in the streets many of them had great jobs, great kids they were divorce raped now they have nothing. a few years ago they were you.  shes not your girl its just your turn.  Your ahead of the game if she just sows a few wild oats comes home and its over but that is unlikely.  Your options are bad horrible and worse than imaginable because you got married, at most make sure you have the biggest pile of cash stashed you can get your going to need it and dont reveal it in court they will take it.  I always say each married man should always have enough cash hid to live 3 or 4 years.

  • 2 months ago

    You sure the separation didn't come from your wife already seeing this other fella before the separation? I would divorce her sorry *** pronto. And take the kids from her, too.

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    I would see a lawyer first thing .

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.