Onomatopoeia in this room full of people so should I go find a place to whizz ?
Winnie the Phoo?
Aawww BK The Phoo
Les. Articulate and educated I'm impressed
- Anonymous2 months agoFavourite answer
WHIZZ, BUZZ, BONG, DUNG ..just warming up for my broadcast.
BING, BANG, WHACK, WALLOP. Okay, now I'm doing something else. uh..oh yea! Excuse me..
- Candy Floss 웃❤유Lv 72 months ago
I am not sure I understand the question but my husband shouted to me from downstairs, ''have you seen my slippers'' I answered ''they are on a mat up here''
- Laughing BOYLv 72 months ago
You SHOLUD go FOR the GOOD cheese.......😂😂😂😂
- Weasel McWeaselLv 72 months ago
don't you Spaniards have Pee-nata's for that sort of thing?
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- 2 months ago
You go right ahead and do what ever is needed Spaniard
- SeanLv 42 months ago
Well ain't we clever tonight Vega
- Mrs HLv 72 months ago
Yes, tinkle on before you splish on the carpet
- PatrickLv 72 months ago
- PronkLv 72 months ago
He yelled cheese us Christ,Vega..
My drug test doctor needed a sample,& told me to whiz in the jar.
- Big KahunaLv 72 months ago
Yes,tell them that you are off to see the Whizzard.