Someone stole all my money from my family?

So unfortunately my unemployment money came in , it was 4am when it was deposited in my PayPal account by 4:30am amount of 11,000 transferred out of my account,  it shows the seller & I've called the police they said it's a open investigation I've reported it to PayPal they said can't do anything this is all money my family had and I couldn't be any more unfortunate I need help & guidance I've had to borrow money just for my 3 kids to eat , I'm not asking for money I'm asking for guidance . Do you think unemployment will reissue the money again 

• Eva

They aren't going to send the money again. They deposited it to the account you told them to. It's not their problem that someone had access to your PayPal.  This sits squarely on PayPal.  You may have to go up some levels beyond whoever answers the phone at PayPal.  They may try to put it back on you, saying that you didn't secure your account well enough, but keep demanding to talk to someone higher up.

Unemployment is not responsible for your PayPal account. Once that money hits your account, it’s no longer their problem. Your best bet is to get PayPal to reverse the charge. They should at least be able to tell you how someone was able to charge that money to your account. You may not be able to get it back. In the future, have your money deposited into an actual bank account. It’s a lot harder for someone to hack your bank account, and you have more recourse if someone makes fraudulent debit card charges.

The money is gone and the police will be of no help.

No, they would NOT give you an "additional" 11,000.  They are not responsible for "your" Paypal account being hacked.  Change your password immediately, and make it more secure, allow the police to continue their investigation and do without until your next paycheck, which you should put in the bank, NOT into your Paypal account.  If you get your money back, consider yourself lucky.  If you don't, well, I hope you do.  But if you don't, use very difficult passwords, virtually unhackable.  Don't use words that can be guessed after a three or so letters, use characters where you can, intermingled with numbers and letters - unhackable.  Even then, you have to be careful.

• Judy

Unfortunately, no they won't.