?
Lv 5
? asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 2 months ago

Why does Trump claim that Biden must prove votes weren't 'illegally obtained' in order to enter White House?

Who made Trump "God of the White House?"

5 Answers

Relevance
  • ree
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Trump is on the wrong side of this because the burden of proof is on him to prove how his claims happened. He has to identify the trail which exists if it happened. His failure to do this is why he's lost 30+ times in court recently. Trying to prove a negative (something that didn't happen) is way harder. No one can find what doesn't exit. This is how the court looks at it. Anyone can use an opinion to say anything. The court wants facts.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Trump doesn’t make that decision. And trump would have the burden to prove that in court. The plaintiff must prove their case. The defendant doesn’t have to prove anything if trump can’t prove his claim. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If the President isn't in charge.... then who is?

Now the whole world knows it's not the most powerful job in the whole world...

Is that a message you should be putting out while there's still ongoing claim's of terrorists attack's... or is that just more news stories too?

If you want to teach people how to be disrespectful... they're going to learn it...

There's not much room left for mistake's...

There's no way they want people finding out the truth... and it's not Trump causing the problem's...

They don't have any good intention's... because the only people thriving still are meth dealer's and their families since their last reign of terror... nice one democrat's....

We get laughed at and treated like s*** if we get job's that pay under $50 an hour... and we get laughed at if we don't....

Because of democratic deal's and their expectation's...

Because our country take's order's and doesnt give a f*** about the people in this country...

That's why they can't find terrorists... or any evidence they exsisted...

That's why theyre so comfortable things are going to change....

Thats why were going to encounter another drug epidemic and another virus...

Theyre greedy selfish and spoilt... why do they need so much drugs? cant they do anything for themselves or something??? are they useless???

Stop giving loosers in this country drugs democrats... theyre loosers....

I hope the UN holds you up when you do...

Our country suck's because of their rule's.....

They f*** with information and live's....

If perverts make movies about my family like they say they are....

They better find out why my Grandparent's got their money that upset so many people before I tell them first....

Like hell any movies with my family are being made... this countries a massive s*** hole.....

Now i know what all these black people were all crying about...

But did i need to find out when im not the one with an expensive drug habbitt....

What dreamers....

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not only does trump try to change the Constitution, he and Rudy are trying to change our laws too, like instead of, innocent until proven guilty, they're saying Biden is guilty until proven innocent. But it's fruitless on their part, they're sinking fast and reaching out for anything resembling a life raft.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I think it's more of a legal matter than it is religious.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.