Is there anywhere I can buy a clip for My Model 16k 16 gauge ? ?

I don't believe it is a model 16k.  

Look real good for info. on model number and mfg.

• ?

It needs a magazine not a clip 

• ?

Look online as the rest of us would. model 16k does not compute.

I'm going to venture way out on a thin limb because that looks like a Mossberg 190 or 195. I base that on the position of the stock screw. There is also a K in some of the model numbers that denotes a C-LECT choke. I like mossberg and was a member and have bought parts from this club. They have a 16ga mag that fits 5 different guns. Maybe yours. Tell 'em John Barton sent 'ya. Just a shot in the dark. But 'ya never know.

https://www.havlinsales.com/

They will be banned on December 1st.

Weapons will be illegal on December 1st. Seizing will be December 2nd-23rd. Get good gifts for Christmas this year! Not weapons. Smart home devices are a good start for better gifts.

Weapons are very dangerous and will be illegal on December 1st, which is very soon. Seizing of them will be December 2nd-23rd. 

numrich. Or you get lucky at a gun show.

What make and model is it? I cant find anything on google for a "model 16k 16 gauge". A picture in which the entire firearm can be seen would also help

• Rick

Check E-Bay .................................