Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 2 months ago

How good is Diogo Jota and can he get better than he already is ?

I mean can he become as good as Salah and Mane for Liverpool ?

So far his LFC stats read:

13 APPS 8 GOALS

I think him being at LFC gives us tremendous strength in depth and options as in attack,  obviously the preferred trio will remaine Salah - Firmino - Mane but man,  if Jota keeps scoring and improving surely one of those 3 , any of those 3 will need to MAKE ROOM ?

• Ryan

I know that people will probably be surprised by this but for Portugal he seems like the heir to Cristiano Ronaldo. His move to Liverpool has made him a star overnight. Yeah most of us rated him at Wolves but I think we are all surprised at how well he has started with Liverpool. I was surprised that he even joined Liverpool thinking there is no way he can break into that front 3 and so far he has outscored Mane and Firmino this season and has I think 2 less than Salah. By the looks of it he's going to turn into a player the same level as Salah and Mane I do believe that 

A big Yawn is developing 

He’s the next Salah, looking at the price what a bargain that was