Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 2 months ago

Why does Fuhrer Biden want to initiate house arrests and close down small businesses with mandatory lockdowns?

Jim2, Richard Spencer endorsed Joe and Joe refused to personally denounce Spencer.

bidens 47 yrs of failure will continue

Simple.. because his idiot followers have convinced him he is God now.  He is so old and stupid that he believes them!

OK, I said this about Liberals for the past 4 years, and going to say the same about you right now.

Any Trumptard who makes any sort of Hitler or Nazi analogy to any politician in this country is displaying that they have the IQ of a box of Jello, and desperately need to read a couple social and military histories written about the Second World War so that they can see just how evil the Nazis were, and how far beyond any present politician in this country they are.

Quit being stupid, please.

to save YOUR life - it is not worth it . 

• Because he's a Democrat controlled by commie Bernie, commie Harris, and the commie squad. Communists want to emulate the days of the USSR. They're already shutting down churches and the right to assemble like the Bolsheviks did under Lenin.

You know its funny when cons post this stuff. Mostly because facism is closer to republican ideology then to liberal.

I bet all you got is spouting off useless bs. Maybe i m wrong, so link your multiple sources that point towards that. I really doubt you d have ANYTHING that isnt bias towards right wing media.

• ?

I thought it was Fuhrer Trump. Don't right wing extremists still yell 'Heil Trump, Sieg Heil'?