Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 2 months ago

Why does Fuhrer Biden want to initiate house arrests and close down small businesses with mandatory lockdowns?

Update:

Jim2, Richard Spencer endorsed Joe and Joe refused to personally denounce Spencer.

Attachment image

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

bidens 47 yrs of failure will continue

• 2 months ago

Simple.. because his idiot followers have convinced him he is God now.  He is so old and stupid that he believes them!

• 2 months ago

OK, I said this about Liberals for the past 4 years, and going to say the same about you right now.

Any Trumptard who makes any sort of Hitler or Nazi analogy to any politician in this country is displaying that they have the IQ of a box of Jello, and desperately need to read a couple social and military histories written about the Second World War so that they can see just how evil the Nazis were, and how far beyond any present politician in this country they are.

Quit being stupid, please.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

to save YOUR life - it is not worth it . 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Because he's a Democrat controlled by commie Bernie, commie Harris, and the commie squad. Communists want to emulate the days of the USSR. They're already shutting down churches and the right to assemble like the Bolsheviks did under Lenin.

• 2 months ago

You know its funny when cons post this stuff. Mostly because facism is closer to republican ideology then to liberal.

I bet all you got is spouting off useless bs. Maybe i m wrong, so link your multiple sources that point towards that. I really doubt you d have ANYTHING that isnt bias towards right wing media.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I thought it was Fuhrer Trump. Don't right wing extremists still yell 'Heil Trump, Sieg Heil'?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.