Best way to store electronics?

I rebuild and restore old iPods and iPhones as their value goes up. I have quite a few already restored to original condition and I’m wondering what the best way to store them would be. I have them in sandwich bags because I couldn’t think of anything better to prevent scratches. 

Does anyone have a better way to store electronics, any type of bag or storage container designed for this etc 

Best robot vacuums 2021 from https://robots-vacuums.ru/

The baggies do fine to prevent some scratches and dings, wrap them in cotton fleece and put in a rugged box and label. wouldn't hurt to put a packet of desiccant  with the device, prevents condensation and humidity.

Wrap them in paper and put them in bags.

Do not allow two different plastic surfaces to stay in direct contact long-term, as the dyes and plasticisers can "leech" from one to the other.

That especially applies to any soft cases for such devices - they can end up transferring patterns or even "melting in" to the surface to some extent.

Keep all the items separated so they can not interact.

I usually store electronics in my freezer, or in a pile of leaves in my back yard.

You can buy or make desiccant packets. I think the best bags are metalized if you can find one. All standard plastics allow some air passing through them.