?
? asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

is this a failing in the mens department?

i'm male, in my 40s and my penis is average size and girth, about 6 inch long when erect.....but what i really see as a failing is i have a small penis head or ''glans'', and its like arrow shaped, not a big broad mushroom or bell shape as a lot of guys are....when i meet a woman, i dread to think how i will satisfy her with the penis i have.

is it a failing do you think? or what do you think?

no not at all, be happy with your 6 inch

• Jesus

The size of the glans is important for the man, I believe that all want to have it big, a glans of great size is the ideal complement for the penis, be this big or small. When one has it big feels much pleasure since he enters in the vagina, I know it for experience (I have it like a mushroom) and the women feel it more when the penis moves. A voluminous glans expands and it massages the vagina better and this gives pleasure, to have it of great size is good for me, but when the woman has the narrow vagina I feel more the friction and the pressure, and I sometimes ejaculate sooner of that wanted, but I don't complain because the women that I have made him the sex, they like him to have it well developed.               

• Lili

Penises are not all that germane to women's sexual pleasure. What you can do with your fingers and your mouth is.

The shape of the glans is utterly unimportant. It makes no difference to "satisfaction".