Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Do you honestly believe Joe Biden earned 80,000,000 votes?

210 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Yes, That's sound possible. Because of the changes of vote custing system.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I think that vote count tells us what he was doing in his basement for so long.  Those ballots didn't fill themselves out.

• 2 months ago

Yes, that doesn't sound at all unfeasible and given the pressing urgency to get rid of Trump, it completely makes sense.

• 2 months ago

Yes, and his numbers are getting larger with every recount.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Earned: No. Received 80 million votes: absolutely. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The DHS said it was the most secure election in US history. Who to believe? ... trump w/ his verifiable mountainous disconnect f/ truth/accuracy and who claimed widespread voter fraud before anyone voted or the Dept. of Homeland Security in his administration? I believe the results are accurate. I'm not going to split hairs w/ you about your opinion of "earned", child. 90+% in my circle of friends and family voted for Biden.

• Ann
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

No, especially when Trump was winning, they stopped counting the votes, people saw truckloads of mail-in ballots delivered and suddenly, in the morning, Biden's winning. 

@Jean: We're not all "that dumb," but I am surprised at how many Democrats really believe that Joe won without "help."

• 2 months ago

Yes.   I accept reality, unlike Trump et al.  And it would have been even more if Republicans hadn't taken voter suppression measures..

• 2 months ago

It's not who votes that counts, but who counts the votes. Josef Stalin.

Source(s): Election Rigging for Dummies.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I'm even more shocked and amazed that Trump got more than 1 vote (his own).

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.