Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Do you honestly believe Joe Biden earned 80,000,000 votes?

Yes, That's sound possible. Because of the changes of vote custing system.

I think that vote count tells us what he was doing in his basement for so long.  Those ballots didn't fill themselves out.

Yes, that doesn't sound at all unfeasible and given the pressing urgency to get rid of Trump, it completely makes sense.

Yes, and his numbers are getting larger with every recount.

Earned: No. Received 80 million votes: absolutely. 

The DHS said it was the most secure election in US history. Who to believe? ... trump w/ his verifiable mountainous disconnect f/ truth/accuracy and who claimed widespread voter fraud before anyone voted or the Dept. of Homeland Security in his administration? I believe the results are accurate. I'm not going to split hairs w/ you about your opinion of "earned", child. 90+% in my circle of friends and family voted for Biden.

• Ann

No, especially when Trump was winning, they stopped counting the votes, people saw truckloads of mail-in ballots delivered and suddenly, in the morning, Biden's winning. 

@Jean: We're not all "that dumb," but I am surprised at how many Democrats really believe that Joe won without "help."

Yes.   I accept reality, unlike Trump et al.  And it would have been even more if Republicans hadn't taken voter suppression measures..

It's not who votes that counts, but who counts the votes. Josef Stalin.

Source(s): Election Rigging for Dummies.

I'm even more shocked and amazed that Trump got more than 1 vote (his own).