What's something you aren't going to hate anytime soon?

• wave

President Trump and his fantastic work he has done thee past four years. 

• ?

A STUPID MASK and all of these B.S. lockdowns.

Kachchi biriyani from puran Dhaka

A good Eggs Benedict

The 306-232 electoral vote tally Trump lost his orange *** over and him leaving the White House January 20th :D

Myself........

I won't ever hate sex.

• keerok

Kdrama!                 ...

I wish I could hate romance and the desire to have a woman in my life but - that's not going to happen anytime soon and therein lies Murphy's Law.

So... I can't hate that which creates the most angst and lacking for me... although objectively I should.

I've literally tried to immerse into habits - but drinking has become the only one and that is not sustainable... although my health being so bad over the years it is hard to distinguish between the consequences of said approach and - Covid - but I wear a mask constantly and check my temperature also. 

I guess being a glutton for failure and suffering for me isn't going to be something I hate "anytime soon" although wait - I think what I mean is that I won't get over this life and torture stake "anytime soon" for it is a bit unnatural to be put through this but God has a special plan for me. 

David was very mean and arrogant - I've been very humble and discerning.

One of us has been rewarded... and I don't think it has been me. 

• ?

Playing video games