how much money would i have if I saved up 5,200 for 6 years?
American dollars with 0% intrest
- 2 months ago
5200 x 6 = 31,200
- ?Lv 52 months ago
likes australia , only place that gives you 0% but the banks charge you interist to give you a loan ..
- Engr. RonaldLv 72 months ago
6(5,200) = $31,200
You will have $31,200 after 6 years..
- ♥Sweetness♥Lv 72 months ago
If you are asking per year, you would have $32,000.Source(s): Mental maths.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
$10000. Send it to me every month and I’ll look after it for you!
- KrishnamurthyLv 72 months ago
5200 × 6 years = 31200
- billrussell42Lv 72 months ago
you would have 5200 somethings. Dollars? Euros? yen ?
- MorningfoxLv 72 months ago
If you saved 5,200 clam shells for 6 years, you would have a pile of clam shells.
- PuzzlingLv 72 months ago
5,200 each year? For 6 years?
Just the principal would be:
5200 * 6
But we'd need more information on how that money was invested, an annual interest rate, the method of compounding, etc.
Quite ambiguous the way you stated it. Can you state it differently? Can you be more clear with more details?