Did you know that Maradona just died?

30 minuites ago. RIP bro

anon: bruh i know right 💀💀

His legacy will reign forever, rip. One day it will be all of us.

• Ann

Who? The only soccer players I know are Beckam and Pele.

Yep, not a shocker the man did not take care of himself and abused drugs. Rip though.

• ?

I did cus my brother text me, then it was on all the news reports

Who is "Maradona"?  Are we supposed to don sack cloth and ashes again for someone we never heard of?

• ?

Sadly yes, Maradona RIP.

Everybody time is precious and now is the time for people to have an close relationship with God while they are still living and with that being said if anyone want to change their life right now for the better all they have to do is allow God to come into their life and make God leader of their life. For if they do they will become a winner in life, experience true happiness, experience long lasting success all they have to do is make the best choice of their life right now and start a close relationship with God by them praying to God everyday for his help in every decision of their life everyday and in every situation of their life everyday for I guarantee if they do this everyday then their life will get better, they will have more peace, they will be more successful, they will have more happiness, and all their dreams will come true that’s because when they pray to God then God will make all good things possible for them and they must not forget to read the “Holy Bible” everyday and a great place for them to start in the holy Bible is (Psalms 1) and everyday after that read a chapter in Psalms till they finish all the chapters in Psalms then after that start on (Proverbs 1) then everyday after that read a chapter in Proverbs till they finish all the chapters in Proverbs and after that read every chapter of the Holy Bible until they finish it for it will change their life in the most amazing way

Alot of alcohol..so, what else?

Yes, I saw about Maradona's death a few hours ago on Twitter. The cause of death was an "acute secondary lung oedema to exacerbated chronic heart failure," the source said. Felt very sad about him. He was such a great soccer legend. Just pray for him. He deserves our eternal gratitude.

Rest in Peace Deigo Maradona !!!

• Nick

His playing career was kinda slightly before my time and so I learned the move named after him first and who he was 2nd and then comes the ancient grainy video of the hand ball that won the World Cup.