What are the optimal CLK settings for Asus Prime B450M-A Mainboard with AMD Ryzen 7 2700X & 32GB 3200MHz DDR4?

Recently, I started building my very first AMD Ryzen rig in many years. I started mid-tier with an AMD Ryzen 5 2600 processor with 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 kit modules and 1TB HP EX950 NVMe drive on my Asus Prime B450M-A mainboard. However, I just got some extra income and decided to upgrade my rig with an AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and 2 pairs of XPG Spectrix D60G 16GB 3200MHz RGB DDR4 modules, which brings to a total of 32GB DDR4 memory (as my mainboard supports 4 memory slots). I've read somewhere in some online forums stating that the Ryzen 7 series loves more RAM and that the RAM needed to be "tweaked" to a certain CLK setting to get more out of the combination. So, I'm wondering, is there anybody who's using the same board as mine and having something similar to my setup? I'd be really grateful if any of your guys can point me in the right direction and show me the ropes as to how to set my memory CLK settings in the UEFI BIOS for optimal performance. Also, if it's of any use, my rig happens to be using a 500W certified bronze PSU and an NVidia GeForce GTX 1650 graphics card. Any help would be really appreciated here.  

Perhaps I didn't make myself clear. I've been building and tinkering with my own PCs for the past 20 years or so. Just that lately, I'm a little "rusty" when it comes to tweaking the RAM CLK settings to get the optimal performance. That said, I intend to do some serious raw 4K video editing with my current upgraded rig. Like I said, any help out there regarding tweaking my RAM CLK settings would be really appreciated. Thanks again.

If this is for gaming, your money would have done far more with upgrading the graphics processor. A cpu actually has little effect unless processing vast amounts of raw data.

That's also a fairly basic motherboard. It's reliable and OK, but an audio card would be nice to add. It's ethernet is not special either. I would leave the CPU as-is and ram as-is. What are you trying to improve. I worked in various engineering and project management jobs in a computer company. You gain almost nothing in overclocking that CPU or ram and can damage them. The graphics card is your most likely improvement in most applications, especially in gaming and using modern software in video editing.

I'm sorry to educate you, but you needed this.

What are you doing with the PC as functions?