Daft as a Brush? Is Boris Johnson using increasingly absurd/ill advised hairstyles to send subliminal messages to his supporters?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

A pathetic rant. Haven't you got a decent question that doesn't involve personal attacks on government members? 

Look in the mirror for your own faults and don't forget to take your annual bath.

• 2 months ago

Maybe Carrie will buy him a comb for Christmas - if she's not too busy running the country

Source(s): BBC Department of Wokeness
  • 2 months ago

His hair is the last thing I think about his incompetence and stupidity are far more noticeable.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It's a distraction tactic. When we're talking about his hair, we're not focused on his continuous failures as a PM. That idiot across the pond does the exact same thing.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, but those with little else to do can make up silly stories to entertain themselves, then rush to share them with the equally sad on sites such as this.

Maybe he should start wearing a Lenin hat, show he is ‘one of the people’.

• 2 months ago

He prefers windswept to that weird over styled/badly styled hair that Trump wears.  Windswept is far more natural, shame that he's an idiot Conservative.

• 2 months ago

Yes, he's saying, all I had to do was pretend to support Brexit and you idiots will vote for anything

• 2 months ago

Looking at him yesterday, what 'STYLE'???    I think he just doesn't care about how he looks.  Or perhaps it's all to portray how stressed he is.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It is just something to get him noticed. Seems to be working.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.