Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Do you think Melania Trump is glad to be out of the white house?

I am willing to bet that now that the spotlight is not on her she dumps Trump within 6 months.

I guess it’s possible she’ll dump him....and other people have predicted that as well... but I’m assuming that this woman has such incredibly low self-esteem and is so ensconced in her little lower chakra world of money and luxury...which is obviously why she married this guy in the first place....that she might just stay with him because material comfort is the only thing she really cares about.

I don’t think she really cares how many women he’s had affairs with or slept with even while married to her because she just seems to care about life’s shiny objects. And don’t forget what that jacket of hers said on the back:“I really don’t care do U”? She really doesn’t, you know....

I don't know about that but I sure was upset she had to destroy what wasn't hers to destroy.  Jackie's Rose garden will forever be missed, when you are in the house of the people you are not there to destroy what was left by for the people to enjoy.  As she said "I really don't care do You?"  She wore that coat well and showed her true colors.

I must say she will leave Trump within 6 months

We won't be able to tell until she is actually "out of the White House".  You are aware, I hope but doubt, that comrade biden hasn't been sworn in yet, aren't you?

WHAT A MAROON!!

• ?

She will be gladder when traitor trunp stays outside of her.

• Buzz

I don’t think she’s leaving him because she won’t be in the spotlight anymore. She wanted to leave him anyway but it wouldn’t look good for Trump if it happened when he was President. Now he’s not going to continue as POTUS, the road is clear for her to go. 

Absolutely.  She never wanted to be in the first place.

I’m sure she’s happy to get away from the vicious attacks. You weren’t happy just attacking the president you had to attack Barron and the rest of the family. Just glad that they’re self esteem doesn’t revolve around your immature petty attacks especially Barron you are terrible human beings 

• Kyle

who knows if they'll break up.  but you could hear in her voice in the recordings of her talking about her roles she didn't sound very into the job.  

Soap opera weekly...lol