What do I do if God were to take my soul tonight?

30 Answers

Relevance
  • Tom
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Go with the flow----Not much you CAN do about it.  enjoy the ride.

• Git
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Then, I would say: Vaya con Dios. And be grateful for small blessing. It could be the other one who comes for your soul.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Live each day for the Lord as if it is your last. For it may well be.

In US alone, some 7000 people die each day. Many if not most never saw it coming.

I just read a news report of a man walking home alongside the road who was struck and killed by a piece of lumber protruding from the side of an overloaded speeding truck. 

We just never know.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You can't guarantee you will be alive next year, next month or tomorrow.

Today is the day of salvation. Examine yourself. Be honest. Are you guilty?

Then seek mercy from God. Humble yourself like a little child and go to him seeking forgiveness.... search for him with all your heart and you will find him.... then as a bonus, He will save you.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

King James Version Bible

2 John Chapter 1

3. Grace be with you, mercy, [and] peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.

Daniel Chapter 12

2. And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame [and] everlasting contempt.

Galatians Chapter 5

19. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20. Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21. Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Acts Chapter 3

19. Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

James Chapter 1

16. Do not err, my beloved brethren.

• 2 months ago

Soul is nothing but an energy needed for the functionality of a body. It is not a spirit or anything else. A body's functionality is based on the auto mechanism. Your death is decided by the spirits which live with you.

God’s intervention in human affairs is very rare. God doesn't watch each and every human being at the same time and cannot live with each and everyone to guide them. These works are done by the spirits. God had created different kinds of spirits for various purposes. He had made the spirits to watch, guide and determine the destiny of the human beings from their daily activities, talks and thoughts too. Your past determines your present and your present determines your future. God has given freewill to all creatures including human beings. According to this, all human beings have all right to live a life as they wish. But if it happens to be bad and hurts someone, they have to face the consequences. These consequences are created by spirits. It's a natural system. After death no one lives in any form. Heaven and hell are only for spirits, not for human beings. God is a mystery even to the spirits. Spirits are not eternal beings but their lifetime is long. Spirits are separate elements. A human being during his/her lifetime is living with many spirits which have joined one by one since birth. They are knowledge, skills, feelings, emotions, interests and everything. These spirits are your consciousnesses and memories. Even thoughts are not your own. For example, when you want to take a decision on a subject, one after another the spirits think and you just listen, choose or reject the ideas which they transmit to your mind through your brain in the form of thoughts. Brain is just a media to connect the spirits to your mind. A mind is just a computer's mind. A mind is you. After the destruction of a computer completely you will not get its mind. The same is the case with the human beings.  A human being doesn't have a spiritual body. After death all spirits which accompanied a person quit and go to different places searching new bodies. No one lives after death in any form. All human beings are just robots made of flesh and bones and toys of the spirits for their games.

• 2 months ago

What you need to do right now, at this very moment, is to repent of your sins and believe that Jesus died on the cross for your sins, and be baptized in the name of Jesus. Then you’ll stand before God as one of His children and be with Him eternally.

Romans 10:9

9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Acts 2:38

38 Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Luke 23:42-43

42 And he was saying, “Jesus, [please] remember me when You come into Your kingdom!”43 Jesus said to him, “I assure you and most solemnly say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise.” (At the very moment the one criminal believed and made his confession he was saved).

John 3:16

16 “For God so [greatly] loved and dearly prized the world, that He [even] gave His [One and] only begotten Son, so that whoever believes and trusts in Him [as Savior] shall not perish, but have eternal life.

• Rjgmh
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

You either go to Hell or Heaven, depending on whether you trusted on Jesus.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

At that point it would be too late for you to do anything, other than appear before God in judgement, and proceed to the eternal existence you have freely chosen during your life on Earth - Heaven or Hell.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

(Ezekiel 18:3, 4) 3 “‘As I am alive,’ is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah, ‘it will no more continue to be YOURS to express this proverbial saying in Israel. 4 Look! All the souls—to me they belong. As the soul of the father so likewise the soul of the son—to me they belong. The soul that is sinning—it itself will die.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.