Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

What do you believe is more important to Biden supporters, bettering this country, or making their political opponents angry?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Screwing the American people to the wall will be their top priority.  Just watch.....

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Politicians have political opponents, supporters do not. Supporters have ideological opponents. If you find yourself getting angry, try putting happy warm feelings in your tummy.

• 2 months ago

Bettering the country. Making Trump and minions angry is just a delicious bonus.

• Mark
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

You are projecting.  More than anything, I have heard many from the right who's only goal is to irritate the left.  You obviously think that the left is like you, and they are not.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Jeff S
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Bettering the country!

It's Christian conservatives that spread anger through their supporters!

• 2 months ago

Bidenites are all 100% interested in politics for culture war.  They only voted for Biden because he isn't Trump.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I can only speak for myself, but I want the country to be better. When the people work  together, there is nothing we can’t accomplish.

• 2 months ago

Sounds like the orgy of retarded that we just got through with your fat orange messiah at the helm.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

getting this country a vaccine for the corona virus is everyone's main concern so we can get our life back.  

• 2 months ago

They aren't Trumpkins

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Bettering this country.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.