Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

What do you believe is more important to Biden supporters, bettering this country, or making their political opponents angry?

Screwing the American people to the wall will be their top priority.  Just watch.....

• ?

Politicians have political opponents, supporters do not. Supporters have ideological opponents. If you find yourself getting angry, try putting happy warm feelings in your tummy.

Bettering the country. Making Trump and minions angry is just a delicious bonus.

• Mark

You are projecting.  More than anything, I have heard many from the right who's only goal is to irritate the left.  You obviously think that the left is like you, and they are not.

• Jeff S

Bettering the country!

It's Christian conservatives that spread anger through their supporters!

Bidenites are all 100% interested in politics for culture war.  They only voted for Biden because he isn't Trump.

I can only speak for myself, but I want the country to be better. When the people work  together, there is nothing we can’t accomplish.

Sounds like the orgy of retarded that we just got through with your fat orange messiah at the helm.

• ?

getting this country a vaccine for the corona virus is everyone's main concern so we can get our life back.  

They aren't Trumpkins

Bettering this country.