How many miles per day do delivery drivers do?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

This is why you never use your vehicle.  Use the company vehicle. Then as far as your shift takes you.  If it is a busy day on fast highways then it could be several hundred miles PER DAY. You are not personally insured to do a business.  You are insured for pleasure use only.

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

hope barbara is attractive , only reason to employ you , distance like how long is a piece of string . seems obvious you havent got a brain .

• zipper
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

That depends on what they deliver to start with, a fuel truck my only go 60 miles in a day, UPS could cover a couple of hundred miles in a day, and a long haul trucker thousand or so a day!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Depends on how far they go. Stupid as hell question.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Enough to complete their deliveries, hopefully.

• Ron
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

As many as needed

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

They "DO" the same as the answer to this question:  How long is a piece of string?

They walk among us.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

HOW LONG IS A PIECE OF STRING?

• Jay P
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

That depends on the route, how many deliveries they're doing, the area in which they're delivering, etc.

For a brief time, I had a parts delivery job at a dealership so it depended greatly on how busy they were.  Sometimes I was in the vehicle almost all day.  One day it was very quiet and I only had one delivery about 2 blocks away...I walked instead of driving.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

All of them.   

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.