How many miles per day do delivery drivers do?

This is why you never use your vehicle.  Use the company vehicle. Then as far as your shift takes you.  If it is a busy day on fast highways then it could be several hundred miles PER DAY. You are not personally insured to do a business.  You are insured for pleasure use only.

• ?

hope barbara is attractive , only reason to employ you , distance like how long is a piece of string . seems obvious you havent got a brain .

• zipper

That depends on what they deliver to start with, a fuel truck my only go 60 miles in a day, UPS could cover a couple of hundred miles in a day, and a long haul trucker thousand or so a day!

Depends on how far they go. Stupid as hell question.

• ?

Enough to complete their deliveries, hopefully.

• Ron

As many as needed

• ?

They "DO" the same as the answer to this question:  How long is a piece of string?

They walk among us.

HOW LONG IS A PIECE OF STRING?

• Jay P

That depends on the route, how many deliveries they're doing, the area in which they're delivering, etc.

For a brief time, I had a parts delivery job at a dealership so it depended greatly on how busy they were.  Sometimes I was in the vehicle almost all day.  One day it was very quiet and I only had one delivery about 2 blocks away...I walked instead of driving.

All of them.