I want my lesbian girlfriend to move in my parents house if we get married, until we save up for a house BUT ?

I know my mom doesn't like the idea of me dating a girl, but I dont want to put my mom at risk of committing a sin, by her letting my gf move in with me. I can't be at peace because of religion, everything is so strict any little sin can cause anyone to go to hell. 

My mom told she doesnt like the idea of me dating a girl, but since im her daughter & she loves me, her home will always be my home too. 

• reme_1

If you are old enough to be in a serious relationship it is time ti really look at religion and what it is doing to your life. Are you over 18- then you are an adult. Start acting like one. Do not have your GF move into your mother's home. That will finish off your relationship really fast. 

If you must have religion in your life call the LGBT ctr and ask for a welcoming church. Once you have cleared your mind of that stupid heaven/hell nonsense Move out and go live with your GF on your own terms. And be happy!!

HUGS from a boomer atheist lesbian

You were born lesbian!

You better put off the wedding till you can afford a place of your then.