?
Lv 5
? asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 2 months ago

Do you feel bondage to the world system?

If possible would you reject the world system and create your own path? 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

We are all hemmed in by the world system, where a tiny minority own the earth and its resources while the vast majority live lives of varying degrees of uncertainty and danger. 

• 2 months ago

Do you mean a political/economic one or in regards to God and religion?

In some ways we are stuck with what goes on in our own country.  A person, who is able can go off on their own and settle in the woods somewhere, but most of us won't be likely to do that.

In regards to God and religion, I follow what God said for us to do.  The Bible, refers to "this world" as being, here on earth and the one in charge of 'this world" is Satan, the deceiver.  

In regards to the Globalism going on, I believe the ones pushing that  are making such a huge mistake.  They will be very sorry.  I saw what much of the world was prior to the EU and it was a wonderful and colorful, unique bunch of countries who managed to get along quite well.  Each had it's own gov. currency, borders (easy to traverse, too), flavors, languages, and wonderful differences which attract all of us to one another!  AFTERWARDS:  A "globalist nightmare".  One currency, no borders (no wonderful passages, with pretty stamps in your passport), single currency, etc.

God did not intend for us all to be the same.  Didn't people learn that lesson in history?  (the Tower of Babel)

Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes, yes, yes. 

Off the grid or agrarian society.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.