Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 2 months ago

If Europe was overwhelmed by China or Islamists, and Spain and Portugal pleaded for aid from their Latin American kin would they help fight?

Would the last-ditch effort help save the West? Or would they just watch as Madre Espana falls to darkness forever?

Europe is not going to be overwhelmed by Muslims or Chinese.

Most are racially bastardised.

to start saying, in Europe the main allies of the USA are present, like Germany and France ... So if the USA enters, the Latin countries will also enter and the reason is simple ... threats and imperialism, like this the US did with Brazil in World War II.

I just look on Wikipedia...

It tells you all about the relationship's country's have and who Trade's with who....

Then you'll know....

• Ron

My answer for you is to have some respect for "the west." If you think that rationality and a respect for individual human rights can be defeated by mere authortarianism, then you don't have much going for you and the west can't count on you anyway. Sorry, that's what I think.