Why do straight people shaming gays for their sexual activity?

• reme_1

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

• ?

Because they are ignorant and bigoted and think that everyone else should conform to what they think is acceptable sexual activity.  They just have no idea how fantastic it can feel to have sex with someone of the same sex.

Because they are jealous that gays get way more sex than they do.

@Eric Actually, the most revolting thing I think I have ever seen in my life is a deadbeat who asks page after page after page of how he can get on disability, how to get food stamps, how to get free housing, can I get unemployment, can I file for social security, what will make the government and all you people pay for me not to lift a finger, and how do I deal with child support? And if that wasn't reprehensible already, literally pages and pages of nothing but (4 more answers like this in just the 3 min I have been writing this) questions about homosexuality and gay sex calling every question asked a kweer or f@&&#t, or telling people they're gross and gay. So in summation, what's revolting is a lazy, no good, deadbeat dad and human being trying to get out of paying his own way in life while also in an endless struggle to accept his wife left him cuz he's the gayest thing ever and just won't accept it so he calls comfortable productive guys names, bring em down to his level then he can blame gayness for being a cuck and failure as a father. You're all good OP, just have fun and be safe. Nobody in 2020 with over a double digit IQ and lick of sense thinks anyone's sex preferences are gross nor do we even look down on fetishes or multiple partners just have at it. And if your possible avoidance of guilt comes from being Christian or something, I can assure u as a professional and expert there's only positive things in the Bible about homosexuality and you can tailor any orientation to what you think God asks of you. If nervous just cuz you're young, you'll get over it when u see how everyone is the same and everyone struggling the next 10 years to find themselves sexually.

-Polyglot, Linguist, Philologist, Etymologist and Bible scholar

• Tom

Baloney---Most straight people think one's sexuality is their own Business---and do not care what they do behind closed doors.   The only gays that need "Shaming" are those who make a big public deal of it.----Straights who are indiscreet get the same treatment too.-----

It's flirtation. They're not really straight! 

Straight people are boring. Trapped in marriages. Be careful the wife doesn't find out you have been with another man in secret. It will cost you everything. 

Can't tarnish everyone with the same brush. I'm friends with a few gay guys. I have no issue how they have sex. 

I have noticed that people are quick to point the finger at others when they have their own secrets. I guess they do this to distract others from their own failings.    While on the surface most people look to be living happy and contented lives,  you scratch the surface,   you quickly learn that most people have demons, the unexplained and secrets.    

Just jealous cuz we get so much more than they do !!