Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 2 months ago

Who do you think are the top 5 current quarterbacks in the NFL?

My top 5 are Patrick Mahomes, Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Drew Brees, and Ben  Roethlisberger. 

Mahomes, Wilson, Watson, Murray and Rodgers

Patrick Mahomes is one overrated half spear chucker. If this guy isn’t black, no one is talking about him.

Jimmy G the Italian stallion is much better than overrated Gay Patrick Mahomes and is still 2-1 in rings and please believe this he’ll win 2 more and will ultimately have more than the piece of crap half breed. Mahomes Aka Kermit the frog will only win one please believe it.

The GOAT however is Tom Brady. No matter what any idiot here says. He whopped gay Kermit the frog in the afc  championship game in 2019. Mahomes is a loser. Sorry liberals 

Source(s): Jimmy G, He’s my paisan.

Brees - Rodgers - Roethlisberger - Wilson - Brady

Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints

Peyton Manning, Indianapolis Colts

Tom Brady, New England Patriots

Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers

Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs. Mahomes went from the league's most dangerous and prolific QB to becoming its most clutch with his incredible closing performance to beat the 49ers in Super Bowl 54. ...

Aaron Rodgers, Packers. ...

Carson Wentz, Eagles. ...

Philip Rivers, Colts.

Big Ben is a washed up rapist who can't throw the ball. The fact that he's on your list shows how little you know of football. 

The ONLY correct answer is Mahomes, Rodgers, Wilson, Brady, and Brees 

• Kyle

patrick mahomes

aaron rodgers

drew brees

russell wilson

phillip rivers

Mohomes, rodgers, wilson, brees, brady

Brady and Brees are no longer top 5. I would definitely put Russell Wilson in the list, and either Kyler Murray or Josh Allen.

• ?

I would add Wilson and drop Brees from your top 5 list.

Brees reminds me of Peyton Manning in his last year: A QB who was elite in his prime but has regressed and now relies heavily on reading defenses and taking the short, high percentage throws underneath the coverage with limited ability to throw an accurate deep pass. He's also surrounded by a very good team, which gives him the luxury of not having to carry the full load himself. Brees is still very good, and I'd put him in the top 10, just not in the top 5.

• Nick

Mahomes, Rodgers, Wilson, Watson, Brady