Who thinks it's time for Trump too sit down and shut up and lose with some class and ready himself for NYC legal battles and Jail time ?

He has lost all contact with reality.

Trump has no class.   Period,

I am so glad he didn't sit down when this China Virus hit America.  He went to work and within 10 months got your ungrateful behind two vaccines and more coming which will save millions in the long run.  250,000 is horrible, but when you consider how much worse it could have been if he'd done nothing like Obama/Biden did with the flu that killed so many.  

Jail Time, given Hillary, Adam Schiff, Pelosi jail time, but give this President a Medal of Honor for saving lives with his warp speed plan that mfg. at the same time the vaccine was being made and put delivery ready before the vaccine was made.  I am so thankful for this man and you belittle him.  How stupid can you get?

Nah Trump is a wait to the last minute live pay check to paycheck guy.

I envision Trump as a regular Joe / pun intended\ with just enough safe cash but drowning in debt .Equity maxed out and ready to bail but on a Trump scale 

Its obvious what he's doing now with the money people still send .$8K or less he can keep for whatever . Defense in the future .

I think he made billions on those hats Trump brand things . A billion gross might end in millions only but he's gonna need some dough to go with his deal doughs .

He really thinks he won.