Why do women get upset when you don't see or know they have feelings for you and you keep over looking it?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

I'm a woman and i can tell you that this is an issue with a lot of women out here.  They have some idea men are mind-readers. How can you "see or know" someone has feelings for you unless they make it known?  You can't. 

• 2 months ago

They think they're being obvious, and it's irritating when someone doesn't see the obvious. 

• 2 months ago

because its annoying having a crush on someone obviously showing signs of interest when they act dumb and stupid about when they can be upfront and say, theyre not interested. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

According to Michelle's Method TM, women wait for men to make the date. Women can make the first move if the guy has been given the chance, if it is necessary, or if he shows interest. BUT THEY CANNOT ASK A MAN FOR DATE, TO MOVE IN, or TO MARRY. IF A MAN DOES NOT INITIATE THESE IDEAS, HE IS NOT INTERESTED. 

If a man does not ask a girl on a date, he is classified as 'not interested'. Reasons do not matter. The purpose of the method is to strategically place the guy in a position where he is most likely to ask a girl on a date. And if he doesn't, he is not considered material for dating. Period. The rest doesn't matter. Like 'he is not that into you' behavior, it is not worth thinking about. I don't care about excuses-his plant/iMac/car/battery/phone/exlover died, etc. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.