Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

Wife wanted to wait until marriage to have sex. Married two months ago; still nothing?

I've asked but she still says no. She won't tell me why either. I don't want to push her and I wouldn't dream of cheating on her, but I also have needs if you catch my drift.

Update:

@choko_canyon She says she just wants us to wait a little longer. I ask why and she just says "Because I'd like to," If I keep pressing her, she just responds with that again.

Update 2:

Dang, this a lot of answers for a fake question.

35 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Nice try - this isn't true

• KTJoe
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Give wifey one more month of A-1 hygiene, being kissy, huggee, and include sexy books. If no change than hand her divorce papers. 

• keerok
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Ask if you can take a shower together, fully naked of course. Promise not to do anything more. Just shower. No touching. Just make sure she's not a dude because if she is, file for annulment at once!

• 2 months ago

...and you're positive "she" isn't a dude, right?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

That sucks, what is your question?

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Apparently you're not a highly sexed man or you would've told her she said she wanted to wait until she was married. Tell her she has 1 week to decide if she wants to be married or divorced because you ain't going to wait forever. You must be sexually inexperienced, have you ever kissed her on her neck or passionately in her mouth?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I'm going to echo counselling. She could be asexual. If she's virgin she could be scared or shy, there could be a health issue, she could just not be into you, although if this is the case, it's puzzling why she'd marry you in the first place (arranged marriage? Pressure from family?) etc. Bottom line is that there's no way for us to tell anymore than you.

Whatever it is, she needs to start communicating with you. "Because I'd like to" is not a proper answer.

• 2 months ago

I would inform her that her only options are that she either seeks counseling and quickly resolves her problem or you'll be seeking an annulment of the marriage.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

For years, me and who knows how many others, have advised YOU to have extensive sexual experience with your intended BEFORE even setting a date. You were warned multiple times. Now live  with it. "I told you so".

Can't   fix   stupid

• 2 months ago

When you ask her why, what does she say?

Sounds like something is seriously wrong here, dude. She might have sexual anxiety or some fear caused by a trauma you know nothing about. It's also disturbing that you married this woman and apparently didn't know she had some kind of sexual issue beforehand. If she doesn't either explain what's going on or start acting like a married adult soon, I'm going to suggest some couples counseling.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Maybe she's a tranny?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.