Pam asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Anyone notice how the main focus in the news switched from the fraud election to Corona?

And you Sheep are falling for it.

• Ted K

Anyone notice how the right kept confidantly predicting that Coronavirus "hoax" would magically "disappear" after the election?  And when it didn't--because it's NOT a hoax--they replaced it with an actual hoax about so-called election fraud.  But now THAT'S crashing and burning in embarrassing failure, so what will they come up with next?

• Jim2

As they should. Coronavirus is our big problem. We are done worrying about some crisis manufactured by a sore loser. Voter fraud? There is no evidence for it, it has been laughed out of court. It did not happen. Move on. BIDEN WON.

• Sandy

most smart Americans know the liberal mainstream media and social media lies. I only watch OANN.

remember how you said the media would stop talking about covid after the election, trumpturd?

Did you notice that election fraud was never a thing, therefore not news? 

250,000 dead people is more important than Trump's crybaby tweets.

More Guy Dance . I wanna girl dance from Fauci . Can you help me with my costume .  But the world might still be covering Trump . I think i can hear them laughing still . 

• ?

No, I don't see that.