how can i become a nurse, being a high school dropout, in australia?

edited because all i got were snobs thinking they’re better than me. please, the only thing you are is a narcissist. here i am trying to find out if and how i can obtain the necessary requirements to be a nurse after dropping out of high school. y’all don’t know jack about me or my situation, so pretending like you’re higher up than everyone else doesn’t exactly make you look shiny and glittery. thank y’all, and have a good day :)

You need to tell people at the jobcentre. If there is a way in, they will show you. They are screaming out for nurses at the moment

I'm from usa, but here you would need to get your ged or finish high school and then go to community college to get your rn. It may be similar to australia, but first finish high school. 

• Tavy

You don't, as you are uneducated.

fix your schooling.  meanwhile, you start at the bottom of the industry -- as an aide or cleaner.

• Matt

Finish school. Then we’ll talk...

Climb up a ladder and put a banana on your head.