Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

Six hurt in stabbing in Cardiff. Would it be a safe bet that an adherent of the "religion of peace" is responsible?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Its a small incident occurred. Everything is ongoing.

• zipper
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

NO!  YOU IDIOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Buzz
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Sounds like couple gangs of 16 to 17 year old kids got into a fight and at some point a knife or knives were pulled. Very surprised if it’s terrorist related in any way. 

• Cousin
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

It's suicidal allowing them to infiltrate and yea, Occupy and colonise you. This is not the same situation as simply refraining from murdering the Jews during the Holocaust because the Jews, like the Gipsies, were long established minorities in Europe at least 500 years before the Holocaust but, more significantly, were not openly and violently challenging the social, political and religious life of Europeans. The Jews never possessed the Chutzpah to overthrow Christendom and Monarchy. Ultimately Conspiracy theorists can argue that, after centuries of pogroms and persecutions, more Jews had some affinity for Marx; however, to argue that the Jews could therefore CONTROL the gentiles to become Marxist and overthrow their own Tsar against their own will, is to assign superhuman powers to the Jews. Gentiles also were fed up with the obscene greed and inequity. Genociding minorities established among you for over half a millenium is Indeed wrong. Allowing the obviously global terrorists who are clearly technologically advanced beyond any previous fifth column in Human history, functioning in tandem with Islamists all over the Planet, is suicidally Stupid.

Source(s): Prince Michael Sturdza The Suicide of Europe
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Jas B
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I once shared a flat with a couple from South Wales, when I lived in Amsterdam, they often had friends round from back home, who would talk about how it wasn't a good night out back in Wales unless they got drunk and the night ended in a fight.

A couple of them boasting and laughing about how they put a broken bottle in someone's face during these brawls, all white Welsh men.

• 2 months ago

You can never tell, but usually knife carriers are teen boys.

• Mutley
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Stabbed? LOL! Stabbed??? I'm in the USA. There was a shooting in Wisconsin, yesterday. Care to wager what religion did the shooting? 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

We will have to wait for more information, but the report says nothing about a terrorist attack. 

The BBC protect these creatures so I suggest a more reputable news source. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Sounds like a gang of local yobs were responsible. Stabbing are usually the MO of blacks.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Where does it state anything about the religion of peace being involved raciest troll.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.