Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 2 months ago

Do you like those old-fashioned iron skillets?

• L

They are FANTASTIC as long as you do NOT wash them with soap and water.

q/4lkjng'pqeiouryntvqeo'riuyn[q38o7]6n0q934pioy

If they're properly seasoned and cared for, they are the best. My wife still uses a couple of her grandmothers who was born back in the 1890s on a daily basis and both of our daughters beg for them.

this has nothing to do with Global Warming. Trolls and Right Wingers have done what they can to ruin this section. 

• JimZ

Yep.  I just bought a Griswald a couple months ago and I ruined the resale by grinding it very smooth but it works great.  

Yes they impart on food a unique flavour. Probably the last thing cooked in there

yes i like it.

Great cookware!  We have some that are 100 years old. 

Tan-fastic! Food doesn't stick, they heat evenly, and they last and last and last. Even the Energizer Bunny is jealous - - or was, until I made hassenpfeffer in my cast iron Dutch oven.

• kswck2

Properly maintained, they are Much better than a Teflon pan and will last for Generations.