From your perspective should parents be allowed to spank their children while disciplining them?

I don't think so, as it can have adverse effects on the child as they age. Especially if the punishment (spanking) is delayed from what the child did, they have a hard time connecting the dots at a younger age. I would recommend taking away something they enjoy for awhile, such as tv or being able to sit at the table. This is more effective in the long run and doesn't give your child the trauma as they age. 

Yes, absolutely, but not in public, it becomes too controversial and confrontational.

Yes. I don’t personally think spanking is the best way to discipline a child, but parents should be free to discipline their children as they see fit.

• ?

I think they should be required to .

with out a doubt