Should I quit my job?

I really hate my new job at amazon. I recently quit my job at the grocery store to work there. The grocery store may take me back if I ask. I cannot stand another day there. I live with my parents but I do have bills to pay. In a tough spot.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • L
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Before you quit, contact the grocery store and ask them if they will hire you again or not.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If I were you I'd give it some more time because I heard the benefits are really awesome. However, I completely understand not being able to work in a place one day more though. If you really feel like you can't stand being there anymore, I would ask the store first before burning any bridges and quitting. Sometimes the benefits just aren't worth being miserable every day of your life.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It’s not the job it’s the people you meet probably. I have found it that way. If it’s bad. Leave. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

10 Signs you should quit your job

1.No room for growth

2.Commute

3.Not following your passion

4.Finances

5.No longer learning

6.You talk about quitting

7.No longer care about your performance

8.Boss problems

9.Affecting mood outside of work

10.Bored

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

YES, if the grocery store will you bet.

WHy is amazon hiring 365 days out of the year.???  Now you know why.

Its amazing the hypocracy of the media.

If Jeff Bezos wasnt a democrat this stuff would be in the news 24'7 the waltons of walmart are republican, we all know how they get treated.

Same thing with The green family who owns Hobby lobby. and they pay there full time help 17 bucks an hour.

• 2 months ago

Give it three months.  If you still hate it, then quit.  I talked to an Amazon employee several months ago and she LOVED her job.

• Judy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

check with your old job to be sur they'll take you back.  If yes, go.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You just need to have a good cry snowflake.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i would ask your grocery store before you leave amazon.  then when you're guaranteed your old job quit the amazon job.  

• JJ
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I would go with the one with higher pay.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.