SHARK OR DYSON STICK?

I'm planning on buying a cordless vac on black Friday, but unsure whether to go for a Dyson or a Shark?

I like Shark!!!!   I have 4 dogs and 3 cats, and it picks up the fur great! Also had it for about 12 years now, never any issues, my mom owns shark products too, she has 3 dogs and 4 cats! She cleans homes and a lot of her clients have shark products and they love them as well! But remember Shark and Dyson products can have flaws!           

Shark is a great vacuum Dyson's are over priced and not that great.

I have a couple shark products they work well and totally out preforms any kirby, bissle, dyson

• ?

Shark the Dyson is over priced 

Neither      .

• drip

I don’t like Shark. I stopped using their products years ago.

My daughter has had a Dyson Stick for six+ years. She has cats.  She has had to buy a replacement battery 2 times and is going to get another one soon. She orders a generic batteries off of Amazon. Otherwise it is still running great and picking up cat hairs everywhere. 

• Deane

Go with the Dyson they are well made and have a dependable reputation. But, before you go with any suggestions call a few local repair shops and ask them which they prefer. I have been told that Shark does not make parts so they are basically junk. You want something that can be repaired and be used for years to come.

• gerald

What about Gtech ? 

• ?

I have a shark, it is GARBAGE. Dyson is expensive but very good. I went cheap, my sister went Dyson. I'm buying a Dyson next.