will Trump find a way to overturn the election?

i hope he does, i am truly gutted trump lost as a trump fan from overseas in the uk, i am a big fan and supporter of Trump and i feel angry at the americans who voted biden in, they are traitors to their country in my opinion....i do not know much about the internal politics in the u.s but i wondered can Trump find a way to overturn the election and get reinstated as president?

does any other Trump fan here know?, i know that the majority of people using yahoo are liberals now and democrats and support biden, so i'm not interested in hearing from you, i want to hear from other Trump supporters.

Update:

christmas past, - i hope not, i hope he can somehow regain the whitehouse., he was the best president in the u.s for a long time.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

The American people have decided they no longer want Trump for President.  If Trump attempts to overturn the election, he will hang for it.

• 2 months ago

NO HE WON'T............................................................

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No one knows for absolute certainty. But one thing is for sure if he don't.

YOU WILL BECOME A COMMUNIST SOB LIKE THE REST OF THE DEMOCRAT SCUM. That is unless you stand up and fight for our freedom like those before us.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Trump lost by way too much. Watching you squirm is part of the celebration. By all means, please continue.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Don't worry, Trump is still President and will be for the next four years!! :)

If you get the chance, start listening to X22Report on Rumble, he knows what's really going on and you'll find it very interesting listening to his two reports (Every day except Sunday for us in the UK).....

Financial report here:

https://rumble.com/vbanqp-ep.-2334a-trump-begins-t...

Political report here:

https://rumble.com/vbao19-ep.-2334b-once-the-news-...

• Pete
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

No, it's all over and Trump knows it.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You can't overturn an election that isn't final yet.. It's still in the making sure there was no fraud stage so a winner can be officially declared next month..

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I hope that he does too, but I honestly doubt it.

It's very difficult to prove fraud happened after it happened. In order for it to be proved, there needs to be physical evidence that ballots were accepted with the wrong dates on, that ballots were miscounted or that ballots where tampered with.

Given that miscounted ballots are the only thing that we can prove, it's unlikely that mass fraud was committed using that method. The other two can easily be hidden. The only way Trump is going to prove it now is if he has enough credible witnesses or has managed to get video evidence of mass fraud taking place. 

He has neither.After all, the witnesses he has are only saying that they didn't let them monitor the counting process. While that is INCREDIBLY suspicious, it isn't evidence of fraud in itself. 

Even if Trump does manage to prove fraud there is absolutely no way he can tie it to the democrat party unless there's a whistle-blower. 

Which means that even after mass fraud has been proven, Trump needs to win the election again in terms of legal votes. How many fraudulent votes are still in there at this point though? How many didn't get caught?

From my perspective, it's extremely very very very unlikely that Trump will overturn the election. I just don't see it happening.

Damn shame though.

He's still got 4 more years. He'll just have to spend them some other time. Trump 2024?

• 2 months ago

No, he won't.  He's trying to get republican legislators to break the law, and even they aren't stupid or corrupt enough to do it.

He's running one last con on his supporters.  Much of the money being donated will go to his legal defense fund when he faces criminal charges next year. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

He just wants you to pay off his debt. It’s perpetual campaigning in the meanwhile.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.