Is this a good strategy? About the distribution of the vaccine?

If Moderna or Pfizer develop the vaccine, I figure out to give it to China so that the distribution will be faster and cheaper. They are the best distributors of toys, car parts, gadgets, medical types of equipment, etc.

Warning: More delay more deaths.

It will be supervised by the WHO (World Health Organization) and sealed, so hard to counterfeit.

And sell it so cheap, so no one will be interested in counterfeiting it.

• 7 days ago

Another propaganda hoax out of the United Nations, just like global warming all based on political pseudoscience. Their agenda is to rip away civil rights in favor of government controlled privileges. Neo-Marxism.

• 7 days ago

China got its own vaccine so no need for pfizer. In addition, Trump has blocked most advanced product including that vaccine to be sold to China. In addition, that pfizer vaccine needs to be kept in -70degC environment. It is hard to be transported with such extremely low temperature. 

Perhaps, Americans should consider to buy Chinese vaccine which is cheaper and can be kept in a reasonable low temperature for transport and storage.

1 week ago

Only if you are a complete and utter idiot.

1 week ago

pharm capitalism does not work that way

to maximise return, wealthy countries get it first 

this is not a secret nor a conspiracy

1 week ago

No it sounds like a very stupid idea.

• Tavy
    1 week ago

It is NOT IF. We are going to get the Pfizer vaccine here in the UK in the next few weeks.

1 week ago

you can take it. I wont be. I don't buy anything made in china . IF CHINA is the only option I go with out.

1 week ago

No. Nobody trusts the WHO or China, so the take up would be low.

China is good at a lot of things like producing counterfeits. 

I would not let the Chinese anywhere near this. They have already done quite enough.