Relevance
  • 1 week ago
    Favourite answer

Laugh it off, since the people that tell me that are mental patients

Source(s): I am a dementia/ psych nurse
  • Rick
    Lv 6
    5 days ago

usually with a .45 .....................................

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

there are 500 ways to deal with them they could be taken out many ways

still water runs deep watch out who you mess with you never know what they will

do to you they would turn the tables on you never ever threat anyone

you never know who your messing with bulling someone they could take you out

if they feel like they are trapped they could go mad and beat to death the person who

is bugging them , once you cross the line and hurt there loved ones .......the  bullied  becomes the hunted !  cops are useless dont waste your time calling them

and some would turn to friends or loved ones to help or know someone would take care of that  bulley

• 1 week ago

911 no one needs to be intimidated or bullied 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 week ago

They go in one ear. And out the other. Since they're usually from someone who found out I fuсked their mother.

• 1 week ago

Really depends on how you get it. On the internet it's probably just venting. In real life, think about if that person is capable of it. Obviously the best option is to speak to the cops.

• Adam
    Lv 4
    1 week ago

I donot know what i will do after 60-70 years. As time goes by, i will change a lot, the era will change too, so, i have no sense how and what i think in the future while the death is around the corner.

• 1 week ago

Try calling the police...That is what people sally doo.

• 1 week ago

Ignore them, a threat is meaningless. If someone wants ti kill you and they are able to, they would simply do it.

• 1 week ago

You let the police do it !

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.