16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

no but it's weird, to say the least

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It is perfectly healthy as it removes all those restrictive garments people sleep in.  Many people find it easier to sleep naked and plenty of people do it except in American TV shows and movies.  Even after sex they seem still clothed.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

actually yes it is

• Mark
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If you sleep all right, no.  But if you leave skid marks on your sheets, no, that is not very healthy,

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

HEALTHY  adjective " not " diseased, normal natural  desirable 

Some people concluded sleeping NAKED is very normal  natural and desired according

to  MEDICAL NEWS TODAY   May 2019 EXPERTS state  sleeping NAKED is more comfortable its  better  for your health  , it better helps regulate your temperature  and prevents you from waking up in early morning hours  and helps keeps  AWAY bacteria that  thrive in warm moist  areas of the body   

Source(s): medical news today may 2019
  • k w
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I do, and don't care why, it feels better to me., but I do wear a T-shirt, nothing else tho.....

• 2 months ago

Sleep naked under breathable fabrics. Sleeping naked is healthy because it allows your skin to be free of constrictive clothing for a good seven to eight hours. Choose fabrics made from natural materials, preferably cotton, so that the air in your bedroom can circulate through to your body.

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If it makes you happy and you wash your sheets, commando time!

• 2 months ago

To be honest I think its a comfort thing rather than a health thing.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It is neither healthy nor unhealthy. Sleeping au naturale is completely natural, but not sleeping au naturale is just as OK.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.