Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited KingdomOther - United Kingdom · 2 months ago

What is the most boring and miserable city or place in England?

Mine is probably my hometown Dudley and also Birmingham. 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

It's all a matter of personal opinion .

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Most of the major cities have grim suburbs but the outlying towns of Greater Manchester are particularly bad.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Practically every sizable city and town in the UK, but particularly in England, is awful. London, Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Newcastle, Sheffield, Sunderland, Leeds, Blackpool, Bradford, Middlesbrough, Nottingham, Hartlepool, Bristol, Hull, Grimsby, Watford, Luton, Reading, I could easily go on. Generally speaking the cities in the south are better. Anyone would take Brighton over living in the Black Country any day, but there are parts of Southampton that would make Aston look like Royal Tunbridge Wells. The French have a saying - in France to be bored to tears is "to be from Birmingham." They got that one right. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No place in particular it's all a matter of personal opinion.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • gerald
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Dudly the Blackcountry museum the beating heart of the British Empire you should be proud and honoured to be associated , not that you arent but you are a Roman living in Rome today or a Greek living in Athens they sold your heritage you deserve better 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.