Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 2 months ago

Are you going to take the vaccines?

No. The Coronavirus is not life-threatening to all people, as plenty of people have discovered that their bodies can overcome it much easier than others. Many vaccines are created with fetal cells obtained obviously from aborted babies. You will find that more vaccines are created this way, than not. I also think that there will be a mark (even the mark of the beast) that will become associated with the vaccination, as proof that a person has taken it, and eventually it will get to a point where they will require that a person take it, in order to be able to buy and sell in stores, in other words to force them on people. I have no problem wearing a mask, but I won't do a vaccine. Trust is important, and they do not have mine. Merck, a company that creates vaccines, even with human diploid tissue, have also been used by the government to create weapons of biological warfare, including the creation of deadly viruses.

I absolutely do not put it past, a government like China or even the United States, to use these creations on their own people, in order to maintain their power over the people, or rather increase their power by means of  transferring more power from the people to the government. When the USA is toppled economically, then they can remove the Old Order, or the system which upholds our Constitutional Bill of Rights, which are inalienable and indefeasible both to the government and to the citizens, to ensure that the citizens are protected from an abusive and/or totalitarian government. It seems they already have their plan in place. Look into Bill Gates Aadhaar database and Quantum Dot. The popes called for a New World Order and global centralized banking system years ago. Our country is not run by democrat and republican, as much as it is agents of the Vatican. The Vatican has monopolized the major powers of the world. Note that people want to merge what they own. The Vatican rules behind the powers of many nations, even through its Orders: the Jesuits, the Knights of Malta, the Freemasons. Why this concerns me is that the greatest mass murders throughout history were at the hands of Rome, not limited to the Crusades, Inquisitions, and the Holocaust. Will people sacrifice their freedom for promises of peace and safety, from an entity which is not trustworthy?

God is a trustworthy entity, and whether or not you trust Him or not, the book of Revelation gives us His words, and in this book, He gives us details regarding the identity of the Whore of Babylon (aka the mother of harlots), the troublemaker of the world. To His own people, He says to come out of her, lest you partake of her sins, and receive of her plagues. They have a plan against Him, and He has a plan against it. The only entity which fully matches the Bible's description as given in the book of Revelation concerning the identity of the Whore of Babylon, is Vatican city. Who we trust in, God or that entity, determines our future. Sacrificing our eternal lives is not wise. People who desire to survive tend to only think of the flesh, but God wants us to look to sustain our souls. The death of the flesh is inevitable, regardless of how well we maintain it. It's only a matter of time, but the death of the flesh does not have to mean the death of the soul as well, because God who is entrusted with our souls, holds them as His precious possessions, not letting go of them.

Even our current bodies can be exchanged in the blink of an eye (which to be interpreted, is less than a second), and exchanged for what is superior and better. The soul has more value than the flesh. These things are important to God, or trust in Him, and our loyalty... and both of these things must be built up to be strong, not weak - and He is able to help us if this is what we really desire, and are counting on Him to give the increase. The only worship that God accepts from us, is the worship established in His Truth, by His words - and His words tell us that two things are required of us in order to belong to Him, for His Truth to be in us, and His Spirit to be in us. And the Spirit is given to us freely by the asking, through Jesus - to anyone who humbles themselves and asks in sincerity and in truth.

“For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?” - Mark 8:36, KJV

25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. - Matthew 16:25, KJV

nooooooooooooooo

Yes, yes, yes. I love vaccines and you should too, they are a great way to help deal with the global pandemic but are only effective if everyone takes them that's how herd immunity works. 

Source(s): rb.gy/xybvg2

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yup. Once I see other people do it and it’s working good for everyone, I’ll go ahead and get a vaccine. 

I am guessing you are referring to the game DOOM?  Do not take the vaccine!

Yes, I’m hearing the vaccine is 95% effective.

Of course! They have saved many lives and will do so again.

no I already have HIV

What game are you talking about, so I can give a good answer?

Yes.  Soon, please.