Do you waste your time playing video games?

36 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

not anymore i use to though.

• 2 months ago

I dont have the discipline to sit that long...

• ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Some games are very entertaining, but most of the ones I buy are boring and redundant. I prefer classic 2d side-scrollers to many of the goliath 3d games that take up 100gb of storage.

• Mutley
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

No. I spend time online with friends and that cannot be considered a waste of time. And in a pandemic where going outside isn't as safe as staying home...

Whatever hobbies you have can be considered a waste of time by others but you want to judge people.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I do but only because im cut off from everything but games, i cant go out or anything and my parents refuse to do anything else. 

• 2 months ago

If you are enjoying yourself, then you are not wasting your time. 

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

rather waste my time playing than asking silly questions !!!

• 2 months ago

No, but I spend a lot of time playing them.

• Johnny
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

all the time. especially with covid going on I am constantly playing video games

• 2 months ago

Do you waste your time asking questions with the intent of pissing people off?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Video games have studies showing it helps with mental fitness because video games are puzzles the mind continually tries to solve. It's fantastic for children and the elderly. For adults, it's kind of a waste of time because they can do a lot of these things in real life.

I play to connect with my friends during quarantine. We can have a conversation while playing something together.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.