Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited KingdomOther - United Kingdom · 2 months ago

Why is it that I hear Brits grumbling about England being overrun by foreigners...?

But when I look at shows like Antiques Roadshow I see nothing but a sea of white faces...?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Because it is   the BLM movement  and extremist  Islam is  bullying  the  indigenous brits and they have invaded by the thousands

• ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Indians complaining about Roma gypsies

Source(s): Truth, google it
  • 2 months ago

Well!!!It is!!! 

Every other person you pass in the street is either, black, Indian, Chinese, or white European. 

There are TOO  many foreigners in the UK.  

Besides, we are NOT 'Brits/Britishers', but 'Britons ; note the spelling. 

I don't think the Americans would like to be called 'Americs/Americaners'. 

• 2 months ago

In 2009 New Labour arrogantly and contemptuously crowed about how they're 'rubbing the Right's noses in diversity to render their arguments invalid' This was clearly a racist dogwhistle term for indigenous white British.                                      On ARS naturally ppl will see a 'sea of white faces' because surprise surprise GB is a white country.Clearly a question from a troll...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Antiques Road show is obviously well over due for a make over. It is far too white upper middle class . It is somewhat of an anomaly on British TV and must soon have a black / gay / disabled person presenting.

Elsewhere on British TV , nearly all programmes seem to have a black presenter and in adverts nearly all families are portrayed as at least mixed race. White men are only seen if the ad requires someone to be a complete imbecile.

• 2 months ago

can't bring antiques in your suitcase

• Maxi
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Many foreigners also have white faces! But if you are looking at the antiques roadshow it is more likely to have ancestrial white British attending them

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Perhaps you should invest in a colour TV troll.

• 2 months ago

Many British people don't have a problem with immigration; and those that do often have an issue with non-white rather than all immigration. 

Antiques Roadshow requires you to have items of value, generally old; which does mean that the long-standing middle and upper classes of Britain are more likely to feature. 

• Matt
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Maybe foreigners don’t go on shows like Antiques Roadshow?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.