Are most guys somewhat attracted to their female friends? ?

Hell yes.  What, did you really think the reputation guys have was made up out of thin air or something?

Straight guys don't have female friends, we just have women we haven't f**ked yet.  I'm faithfully married for over 20 years, most of my female friends are married, I know none of them would have sex with me even if they wanted to, and I still think of them that way.  Because I'm a guy, and that's how guys are designed and built.

Some girls like to call us pigs for the way we think, but that's an insult to farm animals.

How many times do I have to say this?  Straight men dont have female friends. All straight men want to rail almost every woman they see there is almost 9 billion people on earth how do you think that happened?

The amateurs, the most stupid and the most unaggressive men have no imagination or guts to pull pu$$y so all the game they have is to white knight and friend up chicks. Waiting for a chance to slip it in her or her friends.  It does work on occasion that's why they do it but they don't pull much wool and it is more demeaning to a man and not worth the rare occasions when they get rewarded with some tail. 

Real men dont have female friends everything about him makes it clear I am a man I rail pu$$y.  Real mean are imaginative, creative and exciting they know how to entice women, they know how to flirt, play and excite women they never lower themselves pretending to be a woman's friend in essence begging for pu$$y.

I think so. And most females are somewhat attracted to their male friends too.  In fact in general most people like attention from members of the opposite sex.  So what?

Yes they are.   

• ?

Sometimes I guess