casey asked in PetsCats · 2 months ago

my cat wont eat?

my cat is hardly eating has loss a lot of weight is having trouble walking and is drinking a lot of water

forgot to mention but  I can't afford a vet.

The cat needs to see a vet. Figure out a way to afford it. Borrow money or see if you qualify for care credit. 

Highly recommended you see a vet for his/her check-up. It is natural with animals as they draw nearer to the end they stop eating or drinking. This is mainly because they are too tired and also very sick and hence do not possess so much of the energy to put in an extra effort to process the food and drink. This results in further damaging their health making them extremely drowsy and usually, dehydration is also caused in their body.

Sounds like a thyroid disorder apply for care credit and take to vet! She will die if you don't get her medicine, or she could be having kidney issues.

• Raven

Then you should not own any pet! This is animal cruelty!

• Maxi

Then you need to take it to the vet as it is animal cruelty to not get it health care