Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsRunning · 2 months ago

Nose has been running for two weeks?

also, I've had a dry cough for weeks. 

• .

Ok. Not sure why you felt the need to share (and left your post in a subcategory completely irrelevant to your post). Relocate your post and add an UPDATE that includes a question, so people will know what type of information you are seeking.

.

Your question belongs in Health>General Health Care as it's currently in Sports>Running and not applicable to this subcategory (and thus decreases your chances of getting many useful answers).

Moving your question can be done by clicking Edit (pencil icon for mobile)>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category that's appropriate for the topic.

• ?

Are you doing anything about it? Asking a doc, taking medicine etc, if not, I'm not surprised it's not getting better. 

• angie

*I'm not a doctor. Sounds like allergies. Claritan helps me with a runny nose